Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Thank You Message to my LED-Fever Followers

It has been my honor to have you as my LED-fever Followers, as it encourages me to have an update about LED periodically, keep an eye open for the new LED application, manufacturing technique, new process of LED manufacturing, new Package of LED.

Amongst all the 47 LED followers, Professional LED consultants, Lighting experts, managers in the world largest LED manufacturing Companies, staff engineer in the world largest EMS companies, US News Journalist, LED bloggers, Scientists…etc.


This is a message to you all as friend of mine, to thank you for your support and I hope I can have more time in Compiling more articles to share with you all.

You may reach me through my personal mail address feverip266288@yahoo.com.hk

Wish you all a nice day!
HK Snob

No comments: