Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cosmos Telecom Hong Kong


Friends of mine asked me where to buy my LED light bulb, I would like to tell them this Shop Cosmo Telecom.

The boss Mr. Han has been working for this lighting field more than 20 years, he is a Canadian. He knows a lot of LED. He put the best LED into his product, Xlamp, XRE, Luxeon, K2 and Seoul Semi LED...etc.

Today, a US friend of mine went there to buy another 11 pieces of 110V GU10 Warm white Lamps for his home in San Francisco. He has to buy up to 60 pieces total for his big house. I bought another two E27 3W LED bulb for my living room. The Price is less than USD15.00 each!

This shop supplies Philips MasterLED, home make LED light bulb 220V E27 screw type socket for Hong Kong domestic use. In fact his light bulb works from 110V to 230V AC.

They are constructed by three K2 LEDs and was selling at a special discount price for us!

If you are eager save more on the electic bill each month, an energy saver LED light bulb is your choice. My house uses 10 only. And by simple calculation, I may save HKD500 a year base on running LED 10 hours a day as to compare with CFL light bulb.

Here is the contact:
G/F, 169 Ap Liu Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon,
Tel: 23600132, 23601377
Fax: 27253381
http://www.cosmostel.com/

No comments: